So...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I haven't had a blog comment in forever. It's my fault, I never comment on anyone else's either. This week I've tried to do more commenting, in hopes that more people would read my blog and comment, too. That's how karma works, right? LOL

I feel good lately. Still a bit in shock as the days tick down. Somehow I guess I was in pregnancy denial or something? But the rolling around and kicking and things going on in my uterus don't lie! This is definitely the best point in my pregnancy so far. I've been so blessed with how things have worked out so far with no morning sickness, etc. My only complaint is the horrible, insane, horrifying mood swings I experienced. LOL But something about feeling him in there moving around is SO reassuring and comforting. And I treasure the times he's moving while I'm alone, in a quiet place, where I can just sit there, hold my belly, and bond a bit with him.

OMG I'm such a sap. I'll shut up now. ;)

9 comments:

PeasOut on August 6, 2009 at 6:43 AM said...

I just wanted to let you know, your plan is working! :) I like the idea of trying to leave comments. I too wish more people would comment on my blog.

I'm right with you on the days sneaking away! Pretty soon, we'll be in 3rd Tri! O.M.G.

Brad & Rachel on August 6, 2009 at 7:57 AM said...

Well first off, thanks for voting on my poll, you're the only one so far. =)
And I know what you mean about the comments. I have been trying to leave more because I love signing onto my blog and seeing a comment, it makes me feel like people are actually reading. =)
And you're not a sap, I do the same thing. Haha

Nicole on August 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM said...

Woo for girls who want more comments too! LOL. And I know Peas, time is FLYING and 3rd tri is right around the corner. It's insane!!

And Rachel, I'm glad you understand the sappiness. It's so fun to try to "bond" a bit witht him in there. :)

Laura on August 6, 2009 at 12:53 PM said...

I´m so glad u brought this up!! I was thinking the same thing the other day. I mean, its nice to see that people are reading whats going on in our minds....

Enjoy every single thing about ur pregnancy!!

PeasOut on August 6, 2009 at 8:09 PM said...

And I tagged you! Thats what you get for commenting! :) See my blog for details!

Katie on August 7, 2009 at 9:10 AM said...

It's only fair that I return the favor :) As much as I love when my hubby gets to feel her move, I love the times when it's just me and her, so special!!

Nicole on August 11, 2009 at 7:18 AM said...

Ditto to everything you said haha

I want more comments and thank you for commenting on my blog :-D

And feeling our LO kick me is the best time of my day, I love being able to say hi to him and knowing he's alright.

Noelle on August 11, 2009 at 11:14 AM said...

i FEEL YOU! And thanks for commenting on my blog, that was sweet of you!

Nicole on August 11, 2009 at 12:52 PM said...

Nicole, I agree! He's kicking away right now and even though I feel miserable I am oh so happy. :)

And Noelle, no problem! :)

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada