Random Purchases

Sunday, August 30, 2009

So we went shopping yesterday. I decided to try to stock up on some random items that I probably wouldn't get at my shower. We bought some wall decals, a baby bottle scrubber, extra nipples for the bottles we registered for, Mylicon, infant colic tablets, diaper rash cream, a 4 pack of burp cloths, and 2 outfits. Check out this ADORABLE freaking overall set.


And I nearly died when I found this outfit, it's like a little mini golfer! So preppy and precious.


I'm happy with our purchases. Next up on our list is more decorative items for the nursery. I need to buy the rug, lamp, and wall hangings to complete our nursery set. We put them on our registry, but I'd rather purchase those ourselves and let people buy us things we need, like the pack n play, bouncer, swing, etc. :)

I'm also past 28 weeks, obviously. I can't believe how quickly time is flying!

3 comments:

Brad & Rachel on August 31, 2009 at 8:52 AM said...

Those little outfits are adorable! I cannot stand when people say that they do not make cute boys clothes. They just don't look, I love all little baby clothes, they kill me with how cute they are. Haha!

Nicole on August 31, 2009 at 9:08 AM said...

Tell your friends Macys is a wonderful place for grown-up looking boy's clothing, and even baby looking boy clothing. I got the overalls at Bealls, they are Carters. And the little sweater vest outfit came from Kmart believe it or not! :)

Boy clothes are definitely out there, just takes a little bit of looking. most places only carry onesies and baby-ish items, so finding actual miniature man outfits took a little bit of work.

Nicole on September 1, 2009 at 7:20 AM said...

So cute! I can't wait to be able to shop but I've been yelled at by both families, so I'm not purchasing anything yet. :-/

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada