Everything Is A-OK

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Had check up today. My OB was sick, so I didn't get our ultrasound. I did get to hear his heartbeat with the doppler though, which I've never done before. Usually we just hear it during the ultrasound. He is doing fine, I'm doing fine. His heartbeat was 155 at first, but bumped up to 163 while he was moving around. He kept kicking the wand and it made the worst noise!

Next appointment is scheduled for 9/23/2009. Another month! Hard to believe that after this next appointment our appointments will go to every 2 weeks. Insane how time flies!

My entire stomach is moving around right now, he's punching me in the ribs. I say punch because apparently he is breech. I guess at my next appointment we will see if he's flipped around. She seemed more concerned about him being breech than I am, I figure he has plenty of time to flip. Oh well. :P

1 comments:

Brad & Rachel on August 27, 2009 at 8:28 AM said...

Sounds like a positive appointment! At my last appointment they couldn't even count the bpm because the baby was moving around so much. I cannot believe you're in 3rd tri already! Bored in second tri without you. Haha

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada