Oh Boy..

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I don't feel very good. I think my salad expanded in my stomach and now it's really hard and it physically hurts. I know it's normal, but I bloat after lunch every single day and it hurts so bad. I never bloat after breakfast or dinner. I don't understand! It's so uncomfortable, makes breathing feel labored and feels slightly crampy-like.. I just want to lay down, but I'm at work.

And what types of stretches does everyone do? The past couple of days my middle back(right by my bra hooks) hurts so bad. I know the extra weight, the baby bump, my gigantic boobs, and my poor posture don't help the situation.

I try not to whine too much, but today I'm absolutely miserable. I just want to lay in a hot tub and then go to bed and start over tomorrow. This is my first "miserable" pregnant moment. :(

6 comments:

Laura on August 12, 2009 at 8:59 AM said...

Hey I love ur new blog background!!! Looks really nice!!!
Hope ur day gets better!! Think that ur almost on double digits!!

Nicole on August 12, 2009 at 9:02 AM said...

Thank you! Today is indeed better. And My blog background is similar to the colors of his room so I thought it was cute.

And yes, double digits are right around the corner!!

Nicole on August 12, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

I'm sorry you feel so bad! I've had those moments after I eat and I do lay down and let me say, it's not a good idea! Makes it all worse.

i don't really do much stretching besides the usual twisting around to try and feel better, nothing special. :-/ Mostly I guilt Jeff into a massage but it's never really better. I mostly suffer from lower back pain.

I hope today was better for you!!

Nicole on August 12, 2009 at 6:27 PM said...

Oops, I didn't read that today was indeed better haha Glad to hear it!

Nicole on August 13, 2009 at 5:10 AM said...

Nicole, thanks! I know laying down after I eat at home is a bad idea. Gives me wicked heartburn!! But the other day it seemed like it would help.. LOL

PeasOut on August 13, 2009 at 4:11 PM said...

I am def with you on the after lunch bloat. Not fun. It'll all be worth it in the end!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada