30 Day Shred: Day 1

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

So today I bit the bullet and finally did the 30 Day Shred. I've only been saying I'm going to start for the past 4-5 weeks. Oops.

I have been lifting weights though, so it wasn't as difficult as I was expecting. The worst parts for me were the cardio parts, because I haven't been doing much (okay any) cardio since before I found out I was pregnant. Mike was nice enough to take Aidan in the bedroom and entertain him for 30 minutes while I worked out in the living room. I didn't want to have to keep stopping to tend to Aidan, and I certainly didn't want Mike to witness my flab jiggling around during jumping jacks and butt kicks. LOL.

I certainly worked up a sweat but I feel good. I feel like it's reasonable to do this workout everyday, since it's only 30 minutes.

We'll just wait and see how my muscles feel tomorrow, then I might be singing a different tune. But for today, I feel proud and accomplished for finally starting to do something about this chub :)

1 comments:

Kim on February 10, 2010 at 7:15 AM said...

The 30 Day Shred is awesome. I love the fact that it's only 30 minutes and it leaves you feeling good (sometimes sore) after doing it.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada