A-Ha!

Sunday, February 22, 2009

I think I have found the location of our super romantic laid back anniversary weekend trip next month. :P


Siesta Key, Florida! It's a little key north of the Key West keys on the Gulf of Mexico. It's about 3 hours south of us. A lot of places were $300+ per night, since our anniversary falls during Spring Break week here in Florida. :( But the place I'm going to book came out to $275 for a two night stay, which is about $137.59 per night. And it's a jacuzzi suite! Yay for newly established hotels and their cheap deals. I'm not picky. As long as the room is clean why would it matter what the hotel is like? It's directly on Siesta Beach, has a pool, BBQ area, tiki bar, and 24 front desk service. That's all I need. :P
I'm super excited. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada