So Sad. Try, Try, Try Again.. Right?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Went in for my 8 week ultrasound yesterday. No baby, no heartbeat. Just a gestational sac measuring 5 weeks. So all along that sac was causing my symptoms and bloat, but my baby never formed. I know it's a chromosome issue, nothing I did, nothing I could of done, etc. But I'm still so sad.

I fully intend to try again right away. I am just waiting now to miscarry on my own. I've been bleeding since yesterday, but it isn't severe, very mild. Not sure how long it could take. I am so ready to get pregnant, have a healthy, happy pregnancy, and get my take home baby.

3 comments:

juliane2004 on March 13, 2012 at 4:04 PM said...

I am so so sorry. :( My miscarriage in the summer 2011 was just like that: started bleeding at 8w6d, but only ever had a sac measuring 4w5d.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to start blogging but We have no idea which website to make use of? Which of them are the best?.

My site :: paginasamarillas-atl.com

Anonymous said...

It's really a nice and helpful piece of info. I am glad that you shared this useful information with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

My web page; summer internship

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada