Hmm

Friday, June 12, 2009

I haven't blogged much this week. I am feeling good. Still tired a lot. My hunger has died down a lot, thank goodness. I was worried I was going to end up ravenously hungry the whole pregnancy. It is nice to have a break where I can feel normal about eating for a while.

I can't believe I'm almost 16 weeks! That means a little over 2 weeks until we find out the gender! I still want a boy. Everytime I see a boy I get so excited, and girls I tend to pass over. Oops! I really hope at it's a boy.

A girl would be fun though, too. It would be nice to get to buy pretty dresses and stuff. Oh well, either way we will be happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada