15 Weeks

Monday, June 1, 2009




How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7lbs total. regained my 2 lbs from last week
Maternity clothes? I own 1 maternity shirt, and 1 pair of pants.
Stretch marks? no
Sleep: Crazy dreams, never comfortable.
Best moment this week: Being one month away from the gender ultrasound!
Movement: Baby is moving, I can't feel it though
Food cravings: changes constantly, but I always want cheese, nachos, and mexican food
Gender: I'm feeling boy!
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? In!
What I miss: I miss pooping.
What I am looking forward to: July 1st! We find out babies gender!!

Weekly Wisdom: Buying maternity clothes is like finding a needle in a haystack. Save yourself frustration and a backache, and order online.

1 comments:

carina on March 14, 2010 at 10:09 PM said...

Hi,

You have a nice blog. A 40-week pregnancy is really just a blip in our whole life time, but the problem with clothing during that time is very painful. Keeping this in mind, two best friends and mother of two children each started http://www.bellybundles.com. We have high quality maternity clothes there and we would like to hear your feedback on our products.

Thanks,
Carina - Maternity clothing at bellybundles

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 Grunge Girl Blogger Template Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template
Girl Vector Copyrighted to Dapino Colada